CBD (Cannabidiol) is quickly becoming one of the most popular marijuana by-products legally available in the USA. The benefits of using CBD are growing everyday as more and more research is being done. Currently, it is well known to be great for joint pain, seizures, anxiety, cancer and many other illnesses. With the popularity taking off, so have the methods of consuming CBD. Traditionally, CBD is given as an oil that users dropped under their tongue, or vaped with a vape pen. Recently, CBD Capsules and Gummies have come out which has led to a whole new genre of CBD edibles to hit the market. Check out your edible CBD options below.
Why These Products Made The List
In order to make this list the CBD gummies products had to meet certain requirements. First, they had to be legal in every state, which means the CBD must be derived from hemp, and not cannabis. Secondly, the products must contain absolutely no synthetic CBD. Basically, this is avoiding all the cheap chinese weird synthetic CBD stuff popping up in gas stations around the country. They are just plain no good. Third, the products must contain Full Spectrum CBD. This is to increase the terpenes in the CBD and ensure a rich CBD oil experience, known as the entourage effect. Fourth, you must be able to purchase from a reputable website, with full customer service along with a money back guarantee.
Best CBD Gummy Bears Available Online
|Every Day Optimal|
|Read Review||Buy CBD Gummies|
#1) Every Day Optimal CBD Gummies
Every Day Optimal is a new trending brand that everyone is talking about. They have made waves in the industry by being completely focused on the purity and effectiveness of their products. They carefully select USA hemp farms that specialize in CBD rich hemp production to source their CBD from. They have a wide range of products (vape oils, tincture, pain creams) but their 10mg CBD Gummies are one of our favorites. When compared to other brands, Every Day Optimal tends to be slightly more affordable than others as well which is another reason we have them at #1 on our list. A little searching around and you will find Every Day Optimal products are well-liked by those that need them the most. For example, we found this mention of their products on a chronic pain blog called FibromyalgiaNewsToday.com, check out the excerpt below, or read the whole article here.
I was given the opportunity to try Every Day Optimal and jumped at the chance. This oil is non-GMO, organic and grown in the United States. I was amazed that after just a half-dropper of the 1,000 mg full-spectrum tincture, my headache was gone within minutes. I prefer the taste of this oil over some of the others I’ve tried, such as Bluebird’s Classic, which tastes like you just ate a handful of marijuana. I got the most benefit from the Every Day Optimal 25 mg capsules. One in the morning helps me make it through the workday. Besides headaches and overall pain, both products also work great for anxiety…
- Full Spectrum CBD
- 30 Gummies Per Bottle
- 10mg CBD per Gummie
- Often sold out
- Pain Relief
- Anxiety Reducer
- Mood Enhancer
You can use Every Day Optimal CBD Gummies for a variety of issues including anxiety, PTSD, pain and inflammation, arthritis, and more. If you want to use CBD but don't like swallowing pills or using the tinctures, these gummies are the perfect solution. They are sour gummy bear flavor and are actually pretty delicious. I found myself often popping an extra one here and there just because I wanted to eat something sweet 🙂
What Does CBD Oil Do?
- Treats pain by blocking pain receptors
- Treats inflammation by increasing flexibility in joints
- Prevents diabetes by helping the body maintain proper glucose levels
- Relieves pain associated with painful cancer treatments
- Relieves anxiety and PTSD symptoms
- Treats Epilepsy by reducing seizures and fits
More On Common CBD Oil and Pill Treatments
Medical and anecdotal research into CBD has shown that there are many different conditions that the compound treats. These range from the common to rare, and there may even be some surprises you don’t know about. Some conditions treatable with CBD include:
- Pain- This is the biggest condition that we’ve all heard about. CBD has been shown to block pain receptors throughout the body, giving patients much needed relief without feeling impaired. Some have said the medicine gives relief of an opioid like Vicodin, but without the feeling of being high.
- Inflammation- Common in those who have arthritis or other conditions, inflammation can cause pain or general discomfort. CBD studies have revealed that the medicine breaks down inflammation markers in users, opening the flexibility in joints and ligaments.
- Cancer- With cancer ravaging the lives of millions of people around the world every year, its surprising that research into the uses of cannabis in treating the disease weren’t seriously studied until recently. Researchers have conducted various studies that show cannabinoids are extremely effective in destroying cancer cells as well as alleviating pain in users. Cannabis has also been proven to increase appetite in patients, which helps keep them from withering away like so many others that undergo chemotherapy or radiation.
- Diabetes- While not a cure for the disease, CBD compounds have been shown to prevent diabetes in lab mice during medical studies. This doesn’t mean that CBD works on glucose levels, but instead on the protein cytokine, which is responsible for many autoimmune diseases.
- Fibromyalgia- CBD has been shown to work wonders relating to Fibromyalgia pain. Going hand in hand with the general pain relief information above, many Fibromyalgia sufferers have adopted CBD substances to deal with their pain, rather than using harmful prescription medications.
- Anxiety and PTSD- Sometimes people who smoke pot claim that the herb cures anxiety and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. This is often laughed off as a side effect of being high, but in reality, it is due to the cannabinoids working to calm down the bodies of users. Much of the clinical research related to CBD usage revolves around anxiety and PTSD issues.
- Epilepsy- Those who suffer from epilepsy are some of the people to benefit most from CBD usage. In a handful of countries, a prescription drug named Epidolex (which has 99% CBD) is approved for the treatment of the condition. In the United States, a heavy CBD extract called Charlotte’s Web has been useful in treating youngsters with the condition as well.
- Multiple Sclerosis- MS is a terrible disease that can be extremely painful and have lifelong effects. The compounds have been found to treat the pain and other afflictions associated with this disease. In Canada, a CBD aerosol spray has been legalized and approved for use of MS patients.
- Cigarette Usage- A medical study revealed that smokers who took a puff on a CBD inhaler saw their cigarette intake drop 40%. While this is hardly conclusive, extensive studies coming up will likely derive new ways that the compound can be used to cut off nicotine addiction.
Every Day Optimal CBD
Every Day Optimal Has Been Clinically Proven To:
- Reduce Nausea and Vomiting
- Suppresses Seizure Activity
- Combats Psychosis Disorders
- Combats Inflammatory Disorders
- Combats Anxiety and Depression
- Combats Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Combats Tumor and Cancer Cells
- Pain Relief
- Anxiety Reducer
- Mood Enhancer
What Else Makes Every Day Optimal Our Pick?
- All Natural Formula
- No Side Effects
- No Prescription Required
- Multiple Lifestyle Benefits
All Natural Formula
Uses proven, organic all natural ingredients that are toxin-free. 100% natural and does not contain any dangerous synthetic chemicals or stimulants.
No Side Effects
The best part of ALL Every Day Optimal CBD products are that it does not contain THC. THC is the component in Marijuana that gets smokers “High”, while the real medical benefits come from the non psychoactive component, Cannabidiol.
No Prescription Required
Absolutely safe and legal in all 50 states in the United States. You can skip the long wait of doctors appointments and the frightfully expensive bills.
Multiple Lifestyle Benefits
Most scientists agree that decreasing stress levels play a part in battling cancer, heart disease and other stress related illness.
Once you've experienced the benefits for yourself, please let us know how it changed your life. Document the progression and prove to the world that you don't need to spend thousands of dollars to combat stress related illness!